Why did I choose the Congo rainforest for my project?

I chose the Congo rainforest because nobody in my class except for one other person was doing it. And I wanted mine to be special! There are also lots of gorillas and monkeys in the Congo rainforest which got me exited. 

I also want to learn more about Africa because of its traditions and its people and the animals and the plants. I already know a bit about the Congo rainforest because we have been learning about it at school, we also learned about the Daintree rainforest in Australia.

I also want to protect the rainforest because it has homes in it for people animals insects and plants○ and amazing life.

I think that people should stop cutting and hurting the trees because it takes impact on the whole world.

I want to ask these questions, and get some ANSWERS!

  • Who lives in the Congo rainforest?
  • Why is the Congo rainforest under threat?
  • What plants live there?
  • How do animals survive?

Photo by Ahtziri Gonzalez/CIFOR

 

cifor.org

 

forestsnews.cifor.org




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does the Congo Rainforest look like?

All about me!

Primates in the Congo rainforest.